Data Controller Somerset Gardens Trust (SGT), registered charity no. 1008194, is the ‘Data Controller’ for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018.
Storage and processing of your membership information
SGT will store your membership information securely on the Society’s membership database and may use your information in the following ways:
· To process your membership payment each year;
· To process your Gift Aid payment every year (if relevant);
· To send you news and information of events and activities organised by SGT;
· To send you governance information including meeting dates,
minutes and agendas.
· To update your information.
Third parties and your information
SGT uses third party providers to deliver part of the services it provides to you. SGT will never sell your information to third parties. The following third parties are currently used:
· MailChimp, to send you emails.
· Barclays Bank to process membership and other payments.
· Microsoft Excel to store your data.
Changes to your information
The Society will retain your information until you decide otherwise. If you would like to access the information the Society holds about you, or if you would like to change information that we hold please contact the Membership Secretary by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: 3 Trendle Lane, Bicknoller, Taunton TA4 4EG.